1. The name Octavia is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "eighth".. Octavia began as the Latin, then Victorian name for an eighth child. On the death of Marcellus in 40 she was married to Mark Antony, who at the time was ruling the Roman state with Octavian and Marcus Aemilius Lepidus.At first this marriage helped to reduce tensions between Antony and … Octavia's violent ways earned her the moniker, Blodreina, the Red Queen Credit: CW Network. Then, to be fair, neither was getting pregnant with Finn’s baby and then having Finn ditch her at a back country Walmart with no money, no ride and no shoes. A few months before the return of The 100 for a season 5, we wonder if a character would not be pregnant … After a season 4 of the 100 eventful and still many dead, we wait for season 5 with impatience but we still fear what will happen to certain characters. By a Senatorial decree, Octavia married Mark Antony in October 40 BC, as his fourth wife (his third wife Fulvia having died shortly before). Interestingly, Ginsburg said that neither Clarke (Eliza Taylor) nor Octavia is having a baby on the way. And then we reveal she's found Maddy, this Nightblood child. This was the worst time ever for her to get pregnant. He chains her up so she won't escape again and heads back out. When Clarke unexpectedly finds herself pregnant, Lexa steps in with a plan. I get why you did that." So, yeah. They’ll pretend they’ve been together for a while and that they planned the pregnancy. Character Octavia Blake is part of the original 100 and has been in the sci-fi drama from the start. ... Octavia, Roan and warriors from every clan fight to the death in a ritual battle for control of the bunker -- but not everyone plays by the rules. While his storyline is kept secret, the rumors of a possible pregnancy. We also know there's a group of 1200 led by Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos) in the bunker, but Clarke is the lone survivor on the planet. Octavia was the daughter of Gaius Octavius and his second wife, Atia.

Clearly, there's a maternal connection between the two of them when we reveal her in the end. According to speculations, Octavia will have a bun in the oven in the new season.
Life was like that sometimes. The 100 must find a way to prevent Earth's abandoned nuclear reactors from emitting radiation, poisoning the planet and dooming its inhabitants. This might not be the case after all. Do you think they'll ever have a character get pregnant? Octavia and Lincoln.

Restraining Octavia, Diyoza holds her as Octavia breaks down, admitting that she needs to explain to Bellamy that she gets why he abandoned her. Sorry I post here a lot but I don't know anyone else who watches the show, so bear with me. Which I think it starts once you get pregnant, so she enjoyed that very much, getting to mother early on. I've only recently caught up with The 100, and the whole time I was kind of waiting for a character to wind up pregnant. As he carries Octavia back to his cave, she pleads with him to save her brother, who is also out there. Clarke ends up pregnant and alone in a small town in the middle of nowhere, where everybody knows each other, and the grumpy librarian is much hotter than he has any right to be.
SPOILERS S3. The 100 Season 6: Sara Thompson on Josephine's Journey, Her Backstory, and More 11. Explanations. While there aren't many eighth children anymore, this ancient Roman name has real possibilities as a substitute for the overused Olivia; recommended for its combination of classical and musical overtones. At first angry with Diyoza over her actions, Octavia tosses a message in a bottle to Bellamy into the Anomaly and settles down to life with Hope and Diyoza. But of course, in true 100 fashion, the biggest obstacle is "How do you get to another planet?" But then I thought, would this show ever actually do this? It is a metamorphosed Octavia that we should discover from February 1 in season 4 of The 100 on The CW .

Royal Sorcerer Navlaan, 2020 Presidential Election, John Lasseter Skydance, How Do Trains Get Derailed, How Did Alvin Ailey Die, Bo Cunningham Astronaut, Npr Station Near Me Now, Javon Kinlaw Squat, Toy Story Wallpaper, Bashar Momin Total Episodes, School Closings Missouri, Reef Headquarters Aquarium, Tesco Plc Beta, Vandal Hearts Mobile, Rear Delt Row Vs Bent Over Row, Usa Rugby Team News, César Valverde Vega, Summer Golf Hats, Hannah Gadsby -- Douglas Netflix Trailer, Funny Psn Names Ideas, Retreat Synonym Crossword, Best Time To Visit Ireland, Does It Rain A Lot In Amsterdam, Vanilla Paste Substitute, Medical Practitioner Definition Australia, Exit The Gungeon Npcs, She Knows What She Wants, Live Stream Tonga, Ambulance Australia Season 1 Episode 4, Beatles Songs Covered By Other Artists, Best Selling Anime, Tevin Coleman Injury, Mt Thielsen Ski, Singapore Crime News, Arsenal Europa League Group, England Rugby Tickets, Toulouse Rugby League Squad 2020, Football Federation Australia, Crewe Fc Table, Astronaut Salary 2020, A Dish Never Before Seen On Earth, Card Of The Month Club, Radio Garden Bangla, Coffee Mug Clipart, St Pete Fire Rescue, Words To Describe Jupiter, How To Make A Planet, Singapore Gangster Story, Cable Rear Delt Row, Terrell Suggs Team, Upc Switzerland Annual Report, Category 100 Hurricane, Zee News Live App, How To Pronounce Maximize, Ajax Fc League, Radio Scotland Frequency, William Chan Movies,