It was released on 9 June 2009 for the Nintendo DS. LEGO Battles review Pirates, soldiers, and spacemen hit the real-time strategy bricks with mixed results By Cameron_Lewis 15 June 2009 Comments Hey guys, this is Insanity reviewing LEGO Battles. Lego Battles is a video game developed by Hellbent Games and co-published by TT Games Publishing.

The set is recommended by 1 reviews, based on 1 scored review and 1 review total. The vexing pathfinding issues and slow-witted friendly AI are often frustrating, but the solid core mechanics and humorous Lego charm make the light strategy of Lego Battles fun and rewarding. This review, then, will be of two parts. System: DS: Review Rating Legend: Dev: Hellbent Games: 1.0 - 1.9 = Avoid: 4.0 - 4.4 = Great: Pub: Warner Bros. Interactive: 2.0 - 2.4 = Poor: 4.5 - 4.9 = Must Buy: Release: Jun. LEGO Battles is more of a "my first real time strategy" game … Lego Battles Review. There are a total of three different stories in the game, each with the option of playing as the protagonists or the antagonists.

It doesn't have a score so far. He's 6 so I figured that I would take it back for a month so he can play some more Pokemon Platinum. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It was released on 9 June 2009 for the Nintendo DS.

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. … I fired this … Summary: LEGO Battles pulls three LEGO themes together to create a unique extension of the LEGO build-and-play experience that stays true to the customization and humor that are the foundation of LEGO videogames. There are 6 different quests (one for the protagonists and one for the antagonists of each story), with 15 different levels in each quest. Ignoring the Lego element of the game at first, Lego Battles does a remarkably good job of implementing real time strategy on the DS. LEGO Battles Review . LEGO Battles offers a new kind of “build and battle” LEGO gameplay. I written a couple of reviews about six months ago and trying to get back reviewing good and decent games. While the game has some detractors- for example, the sameness of the missions, the small battles (I'm guessing because hardware limitations) and intermittently wonky controls- it is a very fun set of campaigns and highly addictive. Starting Statement I bought this game for my little cousin because he loves Lego.

And now the battles are available on the Nintendo DS, instead of just your imagination.

Shortly, he gave it back to me and told me I don't understand it.

10, 2009: 2.5 - 2.9 = Average: 5.0 = The Best: Players: 1-2 : 3.0 - 3.4 = Fair: ESRB Rating: Everyone: 3.5 - 3.9 = Good: Although the gameplay is fun and very solid, there were a few things that could have been done better. … LEGO Battles is LEGO set 4580305-1. IGN's LEGO Battles review (published on June 19, 2009) Score: 7.0 Verdict: If LEGO charm and pantomimed humor is reason enough for you to play a game, then there is plenty of it in LEGO Battles. LEGO Battles offers a new kind of "build and battle" LEGO gameplay. Through six distinct story lines, players build their own LEGO bases and battle teams as they engage in … We know this set was released in 2009, and it is categorised in Gear.

She Knows What She Wants, Playmobil Spirit Smyths, Jonathan Stroud Family, Don T Starve Spring, Electromagnetism Experiments For College, Shanghai Weather April, How To Get Antenna Tv Channel, Doom (1993 Pc), Get Slack Meaning, Where Are Copper Reserves Located In Africa, Digimon Digital Card Battle Fusion, Direct Fusion Drive For Interstellar Exploration, I Saw You Walking In The Rain Female Version, Delightful Crossword Clue, Drinking At Parks, Crossword Quiz Pop Culture Level 11, Weather In Tasmania In February 2020, T Mobile Logo Transparent, Pirate Parrot Shoulder, Time Before The Moon, Morley Colo Optc, Cinder Cone Eruption, Is Dota 2 Dying, How Did Alvin Ailey Die, Cable Tv Advertising Rates, Chatham Islands Moriori, Train Explosion Gif, Malaysia Average Temperature 2020, Yahoo Weather Seoul, Hindustan Paper Owner, Ios Navigation Bar, Baby Girl Pajamas 12-18 Months, Strict Muscle Up Vs Kipping, Travel Insurance France, Mortgage Calculator Zillow, Ancient Egyptian Names, Lufthansa Heist Documentary, Volunteering Wa Homeless, Sunday Girl Magazine, Yoga For Tennis, Watch Straps Leather, Starred Meaning In Email, How Many Calories Do Jumping Jacks Burn Calculator, Ginger Size Chart, Team Faze Pubg, Firebase Ml Kit Text Recognition, Peter In Italian, Wilson Fisk Daredevil, Climbing Mt Williamson, Vienna In December Weather, Master Of Masters Is Sora, Cronulla Sharks Home Games 2019, Vegan Restaurants Mississauga, Celtic Vs Rangers Reddit, What Is Autonoe Made Of, Police Dog Height, Least Used Station In Northern Ireland, Oil Spill Santa Barbara, Ibm Research Papers, Title Ix Regulations, Pretty Please Synonym, Other Than Spanish, What Language Is Spoken In Nicaragua? English Russian German Greek, One Life Song Ed Sheeran, Setting Is Not Opening In Kali, Reproductive Isolation Example, All About Skateboarding, International Cricket Tours, Kingston, New Zealand, Capricorn And Sagittarius, Pelléas Et Mélisande Libretto, Jucy Cruise Milford Sound, Pathways To Life Jobs, Daniel Oscar Willis, I Saw You Walking In The Rain Female Version, Skyrim Map Solstheim, Reinhard Von Lohengramm,