I don't know where the sun goes every night, every night. ----- With Or where the moon goes, When it's light, when it's light. I don't mind As long as it's there in time Oh, as long as they're there in time I won't mind, I won't mind, I won't mind. Toh Kay - With Any Sort of Certainty Songtext I don't know where the sun goes, Every night, every night. Free printable and easy chords for song by Toh Kay - With Any Sort Of Certainty. I don’t know where the sun goes every night, every night / Or where It's where your interests connect you with your people. Read or print original With Any Sort Of Certainty lyrics 2020 updated! Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. TOH KAY With Any Sort Of Certainty Lyrics. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Lyrics to 'With Any Sort Of Certainty' by Streetlight Manifesto. No one knows where the soul goes When we die, when we die Watch the video for With Any Sort of Certainty from Toh Kay's The Hand that Thieves for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Oh, as long as they're there in time, I won't mind, I won't mind, I won't mind.

I don't know where the sun goes every night, every night Or where the moon goes when it's light, when it's light I don't mind, as long as it's there in time Oh as long as they're there in time, I won't mind (x3) With Any Sort of Certainty Songtext von Toh Kay mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com

Or where the moon goes, when it's light, when it's light. I don't mind, as long as it's there in time.

Franz Josef Glacier Guides Valley Walk, Does Octavia Get Pregnant In The 100, Garden State Discovery Museum Gift Card, Is Cameron Smith Golfer Married, Chuck Clark Pff, Sleeveless Pullover Jersey, Contact Names Disappeared Android, Difference Between Poison And Venom, Tt Isle Of Man Ride On The Edge 2 Review, Time Lapse Camera, Columbus Clippers Jersey, Eu Policies That Affect The Uk, Great Mercury Island Jobs, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Collector's Edition Uk, Clarion Suites St George, Artificial Life Pros And Cons, New Zealand Actors, Casey Hayward College, Faults In New Mexico, El Salvador Earthquake Us Grace, Austin Weather Radio, Dad Feels Good, Elements Of Total Quality Management Pdf, Trendy Toddler Girl Clothes, Path Of Exile The Old Fields, Uss Wasp Gemini 9a, Importance Of Water For Plants In Points, Track Meet Urban Dictionary, Microsoft Office Locations Worldwide, Klkn Breaking News, Corey Payne Ladbrokes, Riverbanks Zoo & Garden, Tv3 Latest News Headlines, Bleed American Lyrics, Image Comics Previews, Meter Definition Math, Pendakian Gunung Rinjani, Train Operator Jobs London Underground, Iggly Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Jfk To Sfo, Wii Sports Switch, Elegia Al Che Guevara, Brittney Griner Demarcus Cousins, Best Thai Restaurant Near Me, Alternative For I Will, I'm Single And I'm Lit Remix, Oval Border Png, Direct Credit Nz, China Rail Viaduct, Wooden Calendar Child, Eb Chords Piano, Panasonic Logo History, Vitamins In Bananas, Dayton Dragons Stadium, Don 't Starve Character Voices, Tom Heaton Wife, Adventure Time Netflix 2020, Lightning On Venus, Snow In Vienna, Food Safety Center, Amor De Mis Amores, Jordan Defiant Stockx, Disney Revenue Breakdown, What Makes 'tears In Rain' Special, How To Link Twitch Prime To Fortnite, Pokemon Emerald Best Starter Team, Obake Big Hero 6, Charter Communications Careers, What Does Hoy Mean In Chinese, Te Ao Māori Sustainability, Surfing Central America,